Posted by : Unknown 3 Nov 2011

(Get ready for action!)

C                   G
I got no regret right now (I'm feeling this)

Am                 F
The air is so cold and low (I'm feeling this)

C                G  
Let me go in her room (I'm feeling this)

Am                   F
I wanna take off her clothes (I'm feeling this)

C                G
Show me the way to bed (I'm feeling this)

Am                 F
Show me the way you move (I'm feeling this)

C                   G
Fuck it, it's such a blur (I'm feeling this)

Am                     F
I love all the things you do (I'm feeling this)

Chorus:]

C          G         Am
Fate fell short this time

F
Your smile fades in the summer

C           G       Am
Place your hand in mine

F
I'll leave when I wanna

repeat pattern for the rest of the song

Where do we go from here
w
Smiling from ear to ear (I

Turn all the lights down n
o'm feeling this)
got too loud (I'm feeling this)
Show me the bedro

Our breathing has
 om floor (I'm feeling this)
I'm feeling this)
We're taking this way too sl

Show me the bathroom mirror 
(ow (I'm feeling this)
Take me away from here (I'm feeling this)

d went
How 

[Chorus x2]

This place was never the same again
After you came a
ncan you say you meant anything different
To anyone standing alone
the past
And remember and smil

On the street with a cigarette
On the first night we met

Look to
 e
And maybe tonight
I can breathe for awhile
I'm not in the scene
I think I'm fallin' asleep
es In The Background:]
(Are w

But then all that it means is
I'll always be dreaming of you

[Chorus x5]
[During Last Choru
se alone, Do you feel it?
[x4])

So lost and disillusioned

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © ✖Kentang~Begadang✖Redesign by Djogzs