Posted by : Unknown 3 Nov 2011

Intro:
---A---Bm---G--- x2

D

Bass Solo: x2

D--A--Bm--G-

D-A-Bm-G- x4


Beat Changes: D--A--Bm--G-- x2

Distortion: D--A--Bm--G-- x4

Verse 1:
D                     A
I talk to you every now and then 

Bm                 G
I never felt so alone again 

D                      A
I stop to think at a wishing well 

Bm                         G
My thoughts send me on a carousel 

D            A             Bm
Here I am standing on my own 

G                   D
Not a motion from the telephone 

A            Bm
I know not a reason why 

G
Solitudes a reason to die 


Chorus:

D          Em       A  G
Just you wait and see

D          Em
As school life is a 

A         G
It is a woken dream 

D            Em       A    G
Aren't you feeling alone? 

D
I guess its just another

Em
I guess its just another

I guess its just 

G
another night alone

Interlude: D--A--Bm--G-- x2

Verse 2:
D               A
Now as I walk down the street 

Bm                      G
I need a job just to sleep in sheets 

D                   A
Buying food every once in a while 

Bm                  G
But not enough to purchase a smile 

D                    A
A tank of gas is a treasure to me 

Bm                G
I know now that nothing is free 

D                     A
I talk to you every now and then 

Bm                 G
I never felt so alone again

Interlude: D--A--Bm--G-- x4

(Repeat Chorus)

End on D(hold)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © ✖Kentang~Begadang✖Redesign by Djogzs